Content marketing may be a foreign concept to you. This guide answers the question, “What is content marketing?” This guide will be able to create successful content marketing strategies that will reach your target audience and win conversations.
What is content marketing? It is a digital marketing technique marketers use to create and distribute relevant, valuable, and consistent content to the target audience. The main goal of marketing campaigns is to increase conversions and drive profitable customer action.What is content marketing? Learn how a successful content marketing campaign works and its benefits to businesses. Click To Tweet
Now, let’s look at the different kinds of content marketing and the benefits.
Kinds of Content Marketing
Great content is an integral part of content marketing, regardless of the kind of content strategy. Here are the types of content marketing strategies used by digital marketers.
- SEO Marketing: With search engine optimization (SEO), you can create quality, consistent content that ranks in search engines.
- Social Media Marketing: Involves creating quality and engaging content to win multiple conversions on social media platforms.
- PPC Marketing: Successful pay-per-click marketing requires great content to boost conversions and increase sales.
What Does Successful Content Marketing Look Like?
A successful content marketing strategy involves creating relevant and valuable content for the target audience. The keywords “relevant” and “valuable” differentiate successful content marketing from other forms of advertising. Many people will always want to consume relevant and valuable content instead of avoiding it.
Benefits of Content Marketing
A case study by the Content Marketing Institute shows that 88 percent of B2B marketers use content marketing as part of their marketing strategies.
Here are the reasons they implement content marketing.
- Sales Increase: Brands that sell products or services can achieve better sales by boosting lead generation.
- Cost Savings: Content marketing costs 62 percent less than other marketing channels, yet it generates qualified lead three times.
- More Targeted Audience: Content marketing creates relevant and valuable content to reach better customers who are more loyal to a brand.
Design Squid Can Help
So far, you already have an answer to the question “What is content marketing?” You can now invest in a content marketing campaign to boost conversions and increase sales. The good news is that Design Squid is ready to complement your content marketing efforts to achieve the best results.
Contact us today to talk to our experts about your content marketing strategies.